The term “kofta” means minced meatballs of mainly beef or lamb. Cooked in different styles in various cultures and cuisines, the dish is packed with flavor and texture. Simply season mince meat with Kausar’s aromatic spices, chopped onion, fresh herbs and green chillies. Knead the mixture to make small meatballs. In oil add onion,ginger, garlic paste and fry for a few minutes till brown and then add yogurt and the remaining Kausar spice mix. Place the meatballs in the pan, cover and cook on low flame. Garnish with coriander and mint leaves. Add roasted cashews and serve with zeera pulao.
- 1kg minced meat of Beef / Chicken
- 300 gms finely chopped Onions
- 300 gms Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Kausar Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp chopped Green Coriander
- 1 cup Ghee / Oil
- 1 packet Kausar Kofta Curry masala