Originating from the streets outside the Jama Masjid of Delhi, the dish is one of the jewels of Mughal Cuisine. Mutton pieces were mainly braised for hours in yogurt and specially prepared spices that gave the dish that unique fragrance, color and flavor. Roasted almonds were also added to make the dish appear rich. However, with Kausar’s aromatic spice blend, we can now enjoy that very same taste that has pleasured the taste buds of generations.
- 1 kg cube pieces of Mutton / Beef
- 250 gms Yogurt
- 350 gms Kausar ready to cook fried onion
- 1/2 tbsp Kausar Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Kausar Ginger Paste
- 1 cup Ghee / Oil
- 1 packet Kausar Qorma masala